Monday, December 28, 2009

Why is fibroadenoma not curable after having a couple of surgery ?Is marriage necessary to get rid of this ?

My friend has been operated twice for fibroadenoma every after two years of gap.Doctors are advising to get married soon after the third time surgery because she has high chances of having cancer. Is it true for the doctors to advise like this?Why is fibroadenoma not curable after having a couple of surgery ?Is marriage necessary to get rid of this ?
that is not true


fibroadenomas are benign tumors you do not get cancer from fibroadenomas


take it easyWhy is fibroadenoma not curable after having a couple of surgery ?Is marriage necessary to get rid of this ?
My mom and my aunts have it. U do not get cancer. U just have to eat certain foods and take certain things when u have problems..well u know. But no u do not get cancer. I'm 21 years old and I've grown up watching my mother go thru this disease. U r straight

No comments:

Post a Comment