Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you feel counselling can help to save the marriage from breaking?

Making a marriage work can be difficult, frustrating, and very challenging...But more and more couples are realising that they need to give special attention to make their marriages work...Everyone employs different techniques -- right from analysing the problem themselves to getting professional help. Do you feel counselling can help to save the marriage from breaking?
I think it can help but ONLY if both parties are willing to go through the process. Even personal therapy is difficult so I can imagine how much worse the beginning stages are when 2 people are involved. Unfortunately in order to get to the core of some issues you have to go through a journey of pain first. I thought I felt like crap when I entered therapy for myself but I had no idea I would feel even worse the first few weeks. I had to confront some demons that I really wanted to squash %26amp; not think about. That's when a lot of people drop out. They think therapy makes them feel worse because they're not seeing the light at the END of the tunnel. Especially for married couples. Men do not like to be challenged. If someone points their finger at them %26amp; says they're wrong they usually bail. They're not willing to sit there %26amp; be told by another man (or especially a woman) that they are at fault. Best of luck. If you both have an open mind it will work. I know my husband would never make it through one session.Do you feel counselling can help to save the marriage from breaking?
I think if 2people really want to save their marriage %26amp; move it forward to a new stage they will have to go through so much to get there as counselling can open up a lot of pain %26amp; issues both people are feeling. It can also bring out resentments, pain but then the healing can begin %26amp; with the help of counselling they can learn to communicate easier so can move forward....It at least shows that both people are willing to give it one last try to make it work...The good thing I would think is that it gives the people a chance to talk without arguing if were left to their own devices to try %26amp; sort out. Hope you are well :)
For some this can work but in all cases both parties have to be willing to participate. I have found in my many years of marriage that having God in my life and my marriage has be a strong building block to success in my life.





You want success in life and in your relationship be it BF/GF or husband and wife. SEEK GOD AND PRAYER.





Trust me miracles do happen it is not a load of BS. If you was to look at most of the long lasting marriages in this world I would succumb to many of them having some kind of religion or belief in God in their life.





Having an all powerful force to handle some of the rough parts of any relationship or just to be there to comfort you and bring you joy and peace is awesome.





Love God, Love your life, Have Faith he can save everything.
It takes two willing parties to make a marriage work, if the two of you want to work out the issues at hand and to all the hard work, then go for it..relationships in general takes time and attention..marriages are so long term..they need maintaince from time to time..
To truly love, this is all that's required. Men have forgotten that women are a mystery to be solved and that to a true lover a woman hides nothing.
In my opinion I feel it all depends on the circumstances. If 2 people can not live happily together then no counseling no matter how good the counselor is will work.
Under these situation counselling will help to save the marriage from breaking?



yes definitely! i myself am a counselor. its not an easy task. but surely it can help the family deal with major issues that otherwise wud remain unresolved.
Yes, It can help if two people are willing to work at it. If both partners gave 100% to the other person, there would be no need for any one to want anything,
If there is a little will ,there is a way.........counselling helps to save the marriage...........
Sometimes it can, sometimes it makes things worse. It really depends on who wants what to work.
only true love can save a marriage.....if love is there then this situation wont arise.....





counselling helps them stay under one roof and pursuing their own life.
Provided both of them go with an open mind and a big Heart.
Yes surely.
I really don't know me myself having problems with my husband
Yes,it is the best.
upcource yes..but there is a condition that d couple should believe


that counceller w'll tell right thing %26amp; we should obey that............ then that w'l work................
depends maybe or may not be


all the best
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment