Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to go about a civil union/gay marriage in Iowa?

My fiance and I are looking to get a civil union in Iowa (where we live). Does anyone know of how we go about doing that? Do we need to apply for a marriage license?(if so about how much does it cost?) Who should we contact to get more information? The internet isn't very helpful, it just keeps coming up with new articles. If anyone has any answers please let me know. Or if you have any helpful information please let me know. Thank You...(I need any information as soon as possible please!!!)How to go about a civil union/gay marriage in Iowa?
Usually marriage licences are issued by the county where you live. I would look up your local county govenrment office in the phone book and call for details. Usually the person answering the phone can forward your call to the proper person.

No comments:

Post a Comment