Sunday, May 9, 2010

Girls, will you consider getting divorce if your marriage is not what you expected?

and what would be the ultimate reason for your divorce?Girls, will you consider getting divorce if your marriage is not what you expected?
Marriage isnt a trial period! Its for life! or supposed to be! and i fell in love with the wonderful man i married and the only reason i would consider a divorce is if he got abusive, or cheating!! Everything else we can work through! No one said marriage was easy it does take work!! and after a while things arent as exciting, that is where the work comes in! it is NO reason to file for divorceGirls, will you consider getting divorce if your marriage is not what you expected?
People get unrealistic expectations when they get married, and that's why the divorce rate is so high. First of all when you get married you should no the person inside and out and consider that person your best friend. Someone you can see as not only perfect for you now, but also a perfect father and provider as well as support if you become sick. Someone you want to grow old with and will want to grow old with you. The only time divorce should be considered is if you were lied to and the person you thought you were married isn't that person at all. Abuse, cheating, deceit, lies, going against your marriage vows and things of that type.
There are many reasons to seek divorce, so I am not sure what you mean by ultimate. I did not love my husband, after several years we were like brother and sister living in the same house each with separate interests and friends. I was too young to live like that forever and didn't know how to change things. I wanted to feel love and passion in marriage.
Your right darling above me, marriage isnt a trial. But we are all humans and people do change. Divorce takes alot of energy. It causes pain and suffering You feel like you landed on the island of misfit toys. But there is a point when its a choice.


Love doesnt conquer all....the Beatles were fantasyzing.


When you vow marriage you dont vow to sacrafice all your deepest human needs and desires for someone who wont or cant reciprocate. So I guess when you have given 200 per cent to making it work and it still isnt working....thats when you move on.
Well, i had no intention of taking my vows ';lightly'; , i slowly but surely lost the love for my husband. and like one answerer above said, it's like we're brother and sister or strictly roommates. We were no longer compatible and sex was absolutely out of the question. Who should stay in a marriage unhappy and resenting their partner.Communication didn't work, and when you've tried all and one person isn't willing to work on it, what do you do then? Life is too short to be unhappy.While I was young, i chose to move on with my life.
I would, after trying all there is. But if my fiancee/husband found out I was cheating, I know he wouldn't give it another chance. But...if I found him cheating on me, the first time I would forgive him and try to save the marriage. But if it just continues to get worse, then I would seek for divorce.
marriage is one of life's greatest journeys. It's a lot of hard work, but it is well worth it and no, if it turned out to be not what I expected, i'd work at it to get the best for myself and partner. But if there is physical abuse, then divorce pronto.
There are a lot of steps to try before going thru with divorce. There is talking, counseling, working on things, counseling, committing to each other w/o cheating, counseling. You get out of a relationship what you're willing to put into it.
The fact that marriage doesn't quite meet your expectations is a lame reason to get a divorce. There has to be a serious, significant problem that cannot be overcome with counseling.
Sure, I think most people consider it--------although some consider it more seriously than others.





The reason? Do you even NEED a reason nowadays?
I would only end my marriage if my husband was unfaithful, abusive, or addicted to drugs and refused to seek help.
Marriage is NEVER what you expect or even plan. I would divorce for cheating or abuse, or if he broke the law (I don't mean by a speeding ticket) but other than that I think we can work out anything.
Cheating is a deal breaker for me.





Anything else and I'll fight like hell for us.
I would only get a divorce if my partner hurt me (abuse) or if he became addicted to drugs or something like that. Other than that, I think we could work anything out.
No. I have been married for 3 1/2 years. It hasn't turned out at all like I had hoped. There are certain things that will cause me to leave him. But those things haven't happened.
He started slapping me around..I am not taking that from any person and then he ran off with his girlfriend..married 20 years..felt like 50 years..I filed the divorce...
Abuse, addiction or infidelity. Other than that, try to work it out.
yep... if i get married... an im not happy... then y shud i stay??? im gone!!! like others said.... u dont need a reason anymore for a devorce... jus not wanting to be married is gud enuf...
No , i would work my marriage. i don't believe in divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment