Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is is okay to touch my girlfriends breast before marriage?

My girlfriend wants me to touch her breast. I dont know why but she gets upset when i say no cuz we're christians and we're not married yet.


So issit a sin to do so before marriage?Is is okay to touch my girlfriends breast before marriage?
of course it aint a sin, youre just touchin' nothin' else.Is is okay to touch my girlfriends breast before marriage?
WTF????? breast have nothing to do with virginity or becoming of one flesh.








so touch, grab and kiss all u and all she wants





PEACE

Report Abuse



I dont think its a sin.......because i think the bible says we should not fornicate (having sexual intercourse with someone who you are not married to)......the two of you should work it out and you guys should respect each other decision.....
It's not a sin it will be okay. And if you still feel bad about it just ask for forgiveness.
It isnt a sin to touch, only if there is masturbation or sexual contact under there...
Nothing in the Bible about heavy petting. Just don't it too far and ejaculate or your going to Hell!!!!!
no it's not a sin


touch the boobie
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment