Sunday, May 9, 2010

I want to do breast reduction before my marriage. can it create problem in foreplay or sex?

I am 27 and overweight but due to my over sized breast I look more fat than actually i am.


within year I am planning to get married and decided to have breast reduction surgery. but I am afraid that it can create problem while doing foreplay or it would be painful.I want to do breast reduction before my marriage. can it create problem in foreplay or sex?
do not go for it big breasts add sex appeal for femaleI want to do breast reduction before my marriage. can it create problem in foreplay or sex?
Usually there isn't any problem with breast reduction surgery during sex. They will not hurt during foreplay they will heal up and then there should be no pain during foreplay. Rarely there is a loss of sensation in the nipple but like I said this is a rare situation and happens more depending on the way the reduction is done, in most situations the surgeon will do a key hole cut where they cut under the breast and then up around the nipple ( some cases they remove part of the aerola, usually if the aerola is large) then as they remove the extra tissue the place the nipple back up into a higher position. Usually there is no loss of sensation in the nipple when this procedure is used but there is a small chance. Now if the surgery is radical and the nipple is completely removed from the breast and placed into a higher position then there is no sensation left in the nipple, a good plastic surgeon tries to avoid this situation. The main thing is to find a good surgeon and ask about the procedure that he uses, the most common one is the keyhole cut.
I learned recently that surplus weight is not always due to surplus body fat, a load of unwanted weight is just sitting around in your pipes. I tried a new supplement that's taking the population by storm, it rinses out your pipes. I do not understand how it works however I understand that I melted away seventeen lbs and five inches from my waistline! There is a risk free trial at http://jawock.mydreamdiet.info
Breast contains large amount of fat cell or adipose tissue.





You need to reduce the fat cells around your breast. For that reduce your weight.





But don't go for surgery. It is not permanent solution. And it is not natural as well.





Try Obbex Capsules to reduce weight. I reduced arround 11 kg in just 3 months.





You can get obbex on below link.





http://chiranjivipharma.blogspot.com/
hi shweta , your big size of breast is part of beauty and catalyst of sex. because two part of women's figure like hips and breast is the main part of the fore play and after all that attracts the man and not creating any problem . at last you should make your body more symmetrical for better sexual life--for further contact plz email-smartindian30@ymail.com
hi..


i think there is no any need of surgery..


big breasts are good as per man's choice is considered..


and big breasts will not create any problem during sex..


you may get with some problem during surgery so avoid it..


hope all will be well...
No. I would suggest you not to have any surgery. The biggers are now mens' choice and you wiull definately enjoy.
shwetaaaa....


You from delhi naa..


anand nike.


hi!


mayank here..

No comments:

Post a Comment