Sunday, May 9, 2010

Asking both parents of the woman before a marriage proposal?

Is it necessary to ask both parents or just the father to my girlfriend to get their approval/blessing for a marriage proposal? I know of asking the father. However, I thought it be better to ask both parents. I'm pretty sure that they'll be fine with it. Tell me to get her out of there house in a joking way. If I wait any longer it'll be going on to 7 years her and I have been together.Asking both parents of the woman before a marriage proposal?
Very Classy of you to want to ask Both. Ask Both. It will mean more to them than you know. Good Luck!!Asking both parents of the woman before a marriage proposal?
I just asked my wives mother, bc she has a terrible relationship with her dad. If I had the option though I would have just taken her dad out to


Lunch and asked him. Many of My freinds used it as an oppertunity to bond with there future father in law alone, bc up until this point you may not have had much opportunity to talk to him without your gf or future mother in law around.
Usually you ask her father... but if you really want to impress take her parents to dinner then ask them both. good luck.
That's really sweet.


Good luck, Honey!!
Do not get married you will regret it.Just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment