Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is your opinion about gay or lesbian marriage?

I think it is stupid. What is your opinion, like it, hate it, good or bad?What is your opinion about gay or lesbian marriage?
I think it is stupid that people are ignorant enough to think it's ok to select one group to discriminate against and deny rights to. If gays cannot do all the things that other US citizens can do such as get married, they should not be required to pay taxes. If I'm not good enough for your marriage tradition, my tax dollars should not be good enough for you either.What is your opinion about gay or lesbian marriage?
I'm gay. Speaking frankly, I wouldn't want to be part of a union that is integral to an organisation (the Church) that absolutely hates me and anyone like me. Further, I view marriage as part of religion. I think that civil unions should become exactly like marriage, but without the religious influence. I recognise that most people here probably won't agree with me, I'm not trying to be a troll.
Gays and lesbians are not standing in the way of heterosexual couples who want to marry. They do not tell heterosexuals how to live. I think every person who voted to ban the gay marriages should have a gay or lesbian person from that protest out there in California stand between heterosexuals rights to love and marry and then see what happens. Who's with me on this one?



Marriage is a right for all people, and denying a couple the right to get married just because they are homosexual is wrong. At least, that's my personal opinion. It isn't hurting anyone, so why shouldn't they be allowed to get married? It isn't stupid at all; it's segregation all over again. Denying a group of people a legal right because of ignorance.
I don't think it's a subject that should even be debated. it is a CIVIL right that all people are treated equally (not just heterosexuals) and also a civil right that all people have the fair pursuit of love and happiness. (not just heterosexuals). So what's missing here?

















Oh right, equality.
It is as legitimate as heterosexual marriage. No ';opinion'; on something that is entirely the choice of two people. That would require me to have an opinion on a lot of trivial things, in order to be consistent.
You think its stupid?


I think you're stupid.





How do you find it fair to have an opinion on whether people can share their love? I'm assuming you're straight?





How would you feel if I wasted time to post an Answers question saying how stupid straight people are?
im straight and open minded. yay! and i'm all for it. i love gay boys. just everything about them. *sigh* amazing and yes you will have some of the most amazing conversations with a lesbian



I think people should be free to do what they want. They are people too and deserve basic rights. If they love each other than they should be allowed to marry. I think it is stupid that people are so ignorant nowadays.
I don't think it's stupid at all. I think that you should be able to marry whomever you like, regardless of if you're the same gender or not.
Marriage is a Human Right, not a Heterosexual Privilege.
i believe it's a right





because america is supposedly set on the idea of separation of church and state
You think it's stupid? I think you're stupid. Is gay marriage killing you? No, it's not.
I'm for gay marriage.
im not gay or anything but i dont see whats wrong with it
I'm 110% for it





Equal rights for all!
I think YOU'RE stupid. Let people do what they want! its not like it effects you at all.
you think it's stupid? lol. i'm all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment