Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is there a way to keep a second marriage special on the wedding night?

I'm curious...I'm divorced with one young daughter and I'm curious to get thoughts (brainstorming) from other people. Do you know of a particular way to keep a second marriage special on the wedding night? Ideally people are supposed to marry as virgins (I know this is not common in our society) but seeing as how I have been married and have a child, I was wondering what can I give to my mate on the wedding night to ensure the night remains special? Serious responses only. Thank you.Is there a way to keep a second marriage special on the wedding night?
I've been married twice, first marriage was 15 years long, and we had 2 kids. We got divorced after years of misery and I remarried...at age 45.





My second wedding night was wonderful and memorable not because it was a ';new experience'; or because we abstained from sex for months ahead of time--it was special because we were (still are) so much in love. I've always found that's the real ticket!





Is there a way to keep a second marriage special on the wedding night?
I have the same issue except that I do not have children. We have decided not to make love until our wedding which is 7 months away. I know it seems point less but really if you think about it you may not be a virgin but it will still be special. Especially since its been so long. But you both have to be willing to hold off. I can tell you it is really hard but we know that our wedding night will be special.














Why the thumbs down? that was rude!
My husband and I were married for the first time in May. We had lived together for pretty much 2 years before we got married. What we did is just pick a date sometime before the wedding and not have any kind of sex. The only kind of pleasure you get is if you do it yourself. If you get my drift. This was awesome because when it came to our wedding night, you really want it, but it makes it more special because it will be the first time you do it as husband and wife. I almost cried. on my wedding night. It was just a beautiful time. Good luck to you and congrats.
You could have your flowers from your wedding or wedding theme colors. Also, you could get bridal outfits to wear.





Don't worry it will be special.
Abstain from sex for a month or two before the wedding. That will build excitement and make things great on the wedding night.
Be as wild as you can be. Your mate will really enjoy it and always remember it.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment