Thursday, May 13, 2010

How important is a sense of humor in your marriage?

It has been very important for both my man and I.





Been married to the same man for over 30 years and I actually still like and desire the guy....even after all this time. He says he feels the same way about me.How important is a sense of humor in your marriage?
Being able to laugh together is wonderful so I would say a sense of humour is VERY important in a marriage. A man who can make a woman laugh is a very attractive thing!How important is a sense of humor in your marriage?
It is critical. I am very envious. I have lost my sense of fun and happiness in my relationship and we haven't been together for a year. Our differences are driving me away from my partner. You are very blessed to have found someone with whom you are a good match.
I envy that, when i get to that stage i hope that happens to me :)


hahaha, but i love being surrounded in laughter and im a really giggly person so if my man can't make me laugh and isnt funny then he aint gonna be my man for long..hahaha
Its very important, I say GOD gave us two very important tools to deal with the stress of life, crying and laughter. The more you can laugh together, the more the stresses of life fade away.
I agree. My husband and I am happily married, and we will be married for 10 years this September. We laugh often, at the kids, jokes, comedy specials, at each other..etc.. LOL Laughter really is the spice of life! :)
Since we are both each others 4 spouse we know how to laugh. We come up with things to laugh at all the time. It is important to be positive over everything and laugh at the little and dumb things.
you have to have a sense of humor cuz if you dont the marriage is dead... you 2 will never have a good time..
She is a complete and total joke. If I didn't laugh...I'd cry.
You need one that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment