Thursday, May 13, 2010

Married people tell me the truth. How many times you fell in love during your marriage?

I am not talking about cheating BUT just falling madly in love with some one, without letting your spouse know about it.Married people tell me the truth. How many times you fell in love during your marriage?
I have been with my husband for 5yrs. I married him b/c I got pregnant. Wrong choice. I never have cheated on him and had one crush several years ago, but it was just a crush. Unfortunately I have fallen for someone from my past. I don't feel bad about it because I know my husband has screwed around on me. We are basically the trophy family for him. I think the only way you can fall for someone outside your marriage is if there is nothing in your marriage.Married people tell me the truth. How many times you fell in love during your marriage?
Getting a crush on someone else while you are married is natural and probably not avoidable. What IS avoidable is acting on it. If you find you are attracted so someone who is not your spouse, the appropriate thing to do is limit or avoid contact with that person. You already married the person you love. Don't go looking for love with someone else when it is already in front of you with your spouse.
I've never been married, but it would seem to me that if someone was to get married, then there should be no need for love elsewhere. I can understand having a crush on someone else or being physically attracted to someone else, but falling in love with someone else is something that you have to spend some time developing by being around that person. I think that if feelings start to brew, that the person in question should get out of that situation since it might get dangerous. Besides, the love of your life is waiting at home, and it's quite disrespectful to him/her, the union in your home, and the vows you swore to uphold in front of whatever entity you pray to and the state. I don't think there is any room for falling in love with anyone else when you're married.
Your mind in a healthy marriage does not allow you to fall in love with another person.In a healthy marriage a person is to busy applying the proper attention to there spouse.Are you confusing attraction with love? We are all attracted to others,its human nature.But falling in love is a big red flag that all is not well at home.
if you fall in love with someone else while you are married.. you're already cheating. its called an emotional relation versus a physical one which could be even more dangerous. i've only been married for 3 years, but i have never had feeling for anyone but my husband. you shouldn't let yourself even begin to get that close to another person.
honestly,not once.I truly don't even get close enough (emotionally i mean) to even learn about another man,let alone fall in love with him.I hate to say it, but it sounds like you never had that deep,everlasting,emotionally exhilarating love for your husband :(
NEVER!





I love my husband. I don't have feelings for another person. And it kinda makes me sick to think about that. It makes me cry to think about not having my husband with me.





Falling in love with someone other than your spouse while you are married is cheating in my book.
1 time. nearly got a divorce over it and didnt care. until both guys pulled out guns on eachother. (fastforward) time passed, still with husband (12 yrs) %26amp; the other guy thankfully moved on and we can still be friendly and respectful to one another. He understood that's life!!!!!


but i will NEVER do that again.
As soon as I started developing any such feelings I ended the friendship and went to work on my marriage.





';You'; are falling in love with the fantasy; not the real person.





Hopefully you are not mistaking a /crush/ for love.
Once. I have fell short and am trying to get back out of LUST as I speak. I love my hubby and realize the fact that the other person was new and exciting, however, it is nothing more than lust???
yes,





i understand the meaning of fell in love....





yes be frank i have been attracted by 3 girls including you





good day
what kind of question is this? you should be asking married people did they fall in love while cheating because that is what this pretty much boils down to
Never. I had different women on the side, but I didn't give a damn about them. I just used them.
In my first marriage once.
Fall in love? Never, but I did have a serious crush on someone I worked with.
Never never never!!!! Been married going on 13 years now would not change any thing!!!!!
dude! how can you fall in love with someone else but not be cheating? are you talking lusting after another women?

No comments:

Post a Comment