Sunday, May 9, 2010

How can a broads sexual past affect a marriage?

I know past is past.....but c'mon ladies.





Are you trying to spare your dude the image of another dude putting his junk in your mouth?





Or aren't we all adults about it and accept that women need many lovers?





Am I right?How can a broads sexual past affect a marriage?
It's you guys that get all funky and jealous about it!!!!How can a broads sexual past affect a marriage?
Ok, unless you marry a virgin, we are all going to have a sexual past, and that made us to be the ones he loves today. Look at it as practice till the right one comes along! lol
We tell each other everything and I even prod him for details - I have to make sure I can top anything he's ever had. We're not threatened by each others past.





%26lt;------- loves variety and had many lovers
Any woman that would touch you with a ten foot pole should have a psychiatric examination. You obviously have no respect for broads- I mean women. I think you are disgusting.
hahahah your funny.





I agree, women and men should be married as virgins, unless they were widowed or divorced. Women shouldn't be sooo STUPID and give the men they meet whatever they want i.e. sex without being married. Dumb hoes.
My husband constantly hounds me about my past relationships and experiences. He claims he enjoys hearing the details. So I guess that would just depend on who the dude is.
Broads...junk! Your vocabulary and expressions are awesome! (Sarcasm) I assume all guys are virgins! The way you talk, I'm sure you will marry a girl like you are describing!
how can a dudes sexual past affect a marriage. are you trying to spare your broad the image of another broad putting her fur burger in your mouth
the past is the past and sometime best left there.
You don't tell. I think the correct rule of thumb is to take what she claims and multiply by 4.
you should try putting another man's junk in your mouth and dont forget to swallow and burp!
yes we do your right

No comments:

Post a Comment