Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it hard to stay a virgin till marriage?

I'm considering it.. but I really never had a serious relationship before. So do you think when I do it will be hard? Thank youu.. also guys do you back away from a girl when you find out she's a virgin?Is it hard to stay a virgin till marriage?
Yes, it's actually pretty difficult. I've been going out with my boyfriend for almost 8 months, and while we haven't had sex yet, we've come very close. When you're so attracted to somebody that you're willing to marry him or her, sex just seems like the next option.





Be careful not to get hooked into a trap, though, that you really want to have sex with the guy and you get married prematurely. Also, sex before marriage is not necessarily a bad thing; you just need to be emotionally mature enough to handle it. Have sex when you're ready, and not just when you think you're ready, when you know that you are.





Is it hard to stay a virgin till marriage?
My suggestion to you is if you want to stay a virgin till marriage, make it happen. It's in your hands. I always said taht I would remain a virgin until I was in a serious relationship and in love. I'm 25 (and a virgin until my current, serious boyfriend. We made the decision to refrain from sex until we were both sure, I was on the pill, and there were no doubts. It is something that I want to share with my boyfriend. I'm in love and have no fears, concerns, nervousnesses about it.
I wish that I had waited until I was married, your doing the right this by thinking about it. You'll be doing an even greater thing if you do stay a virgin till marriage. Yes some guys will not want to date you becasue of the simple fact that you don't want to sleep around. By not sleeping with them it give you the greatest chance of weeding out who wants to fall in love with you from the ones that just want to love enough just to get you in bed.
Ok I am a girl. I will give you my experience on the subject. Its different for everyone, and it may be different for you.


Guys do not back away, a couple of my ex boyfriends even admitted they had a fantasy to have a virgin. Its like desirable, your untouched, etc etc. Doesn't that make you sick? The fact that these guys just wanna make you ';damaged goods'; and do it first? Ugh.


Anyway, despite these facts it is hard and not recommended to stay a virgin until marriage. These days marriage is just as sacred as a couple living together. Divorce is rampant. I firmly believe that you need hands on with both relationships AND sex before marriage. How does sex make you feel? How did your partner make you feel? Was he considerate of how you felt and your pleasure, did he know how to handle your body well, did he himself have a nice body? Are you compatible sexually? The answers should be clear about the man your going to marry.


Secondly you must learn about the feelings that come with it. Sex ain't love but it sure can feel like it and make you sad as hell. But you'll get over it...losing virginity the first time just happens the way it does sometimes it can be a very dramatic experience in one's life but I thank God its overwith. I hated it because afterwards it was all I could think of, replaying it over and over in my mind. I just want to tell every girl to go out and get f**ked right now so they can get those horrible thoughts in your head get away sooner and be able to move on sexually. Hard to explain I'm sure you will see and make the right decision for you
Most people in this day an age want to know what they are marrying. I don't know any who hold out till marriage just because the person they marry may suck in the sack or has other ';problems'; in that area. The saying ';test drive it before you buy it'; comes to mind.



i dont think it would be hard. but if you find yourself in a serious relationship, i think it would be kinda hard.


just do what you t麓hink is best for u.



i would say. just don't give into pressure. and tell him that you are going to wait until after you get married. and probably not, it probably makes them more...yeah.
im sure its not, but i wouldnt want to be with a girl who planned to hold out till marriage, but thats just me
no i don't back away when a girl i a virgin there is more to life than sex i respect girls for there decisions
Definitely, but it's more than worth it in the end.
lol I doubt i would back away from a virgin...


but anyways yeah it must be hard to stay a virgin till marriage
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment