Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is anyone on here actually happy in your marriage?

Everyone is depressed or depressing! How about some good stories?








Personally - I feel very very happy in my marriage right now -- anyone agree?Is anyone on here actually happy in your marriage?
My husband and I are very happily married. %26lt;3





We don't fight, we love each other, we're content, we're looking to a lot of good things soon (him coming home from Iraq, buying a new house, making babies!!!). We've been through a lot together, specifically with him being on his third deployment, but we've never let it get to us as a couple, not even for a moment. He still makes me the happiest I could possibly be, even from all the way on the other side of the world. That's just how strong our love and our marriage is. :D





Done throwing up yet? Haha. Yeah, people on this site can be pretty depressing. They're all being cheated on, cheating, divorcing, constantly arguing, getting no sex, etc. Sad most people can't just communicate with each other and be happily married.Is anyone on here actually happy in your marriage?
This place just cheers me up. So many happy answers on the first page. Let's spread love and positivity!

Report Abuse



the moment i realized that i can't change my husband into who i want him to be and that he is actually human with feelings and lots of mistakes i accepted i am not perfect either%26amp; i must also be a hand full to live with as well with my constant ';do this, do that, why can't you'; talk, so i love him for who he is , we just have boundaries between our love relationship %26amp; cohabiting relationship that we try to live by. i've learned to respect him enough to verbally communicate my feelings rather than expecting him to read between the lines. we are in this marriage together, not against each other.
Marriage is like bipolar vs. rollar coasters...Yes im happy. Im just the second wife and hes the second 1/2 husband(didnt marry this one half just spent to damn long with it). so we both have one ex spouse. mine is alot cooler than his and we have a great divorce :) his on the other hand...long weird story. I really really really did try to be nice to this ex wife cuz i really really really didnt want our relationship to be like those statistics. but she blew after the thousandth time with me. so yes im happy sometimes and pms others but all is good and lifes a journey my husband is really cool when the ex wife does speak. :)
I know that everyone has problems and we all get stressed, but I love my husband very much and I cant wait till he comes home and we are together again. Its hard being apart and we get mad and say things, but we have never cheated on each other and he is a good man. I love him very very much and have from day one.
i think part of the reason that everyone's questions are so depressing on this site is because those are the things people need advice about. if you were super happy in your relationship, you wouldn't have as many questions about dealing with relationships. hope that helps.


%26lt;3 jes


p.s. i'm very happy in my relationship. although we have our problems, we are perfect together. :)
I agree. Many posts here are sad and depressing, but if they sound sincere I try to answer..and perhaps help out.





I am also very happy now...It's my second marriage, and his as well.


I'm 43 and he is 50, BTW. We both feel so blessed to have this second chance at being genuinely happy and fulfilled...!
i hear you on that one! i love my hubby and things couldnt be better right now. but it hasnt always been that way, we had our up and our downs , like every couple but then i started reading the love dare book and omg it has helped sooo much and we are like newly weds again only with 2 kids now lol!
I'm happy as a clam. My wife is an excellent cook, she's no slouch in bed either. Plus when we mixed genes we made the most gorgeous baby boy on planet Earth. She just farted. She wants me to edit this answer but I would be lying if I said otherwise.





Edit: This is the wife.....he farts too, it doesn't mean I love him any less....even if he talks about my farts on the internet! :)
Yes i am.





My husband and i have been happily married almost 18 yrs and we love each other more then anything and couldn't imagine life with the other in it.
I'm sure many people feel happy in their marriage. I felt happy many times. The question is how long can you sustain the happiness?
yes i am very happy in my marriage, my husband and i love each other very much!!! i feel the same as u, every1 on here talks about how they hate there life..ahhh so depressing!!!
I'm happy most of the time. We do lots of things together...travel, play with the kids, fix things, renovate...it's all good.
Happy is a state of mind.
I wasn't happy for a long time. But now I am! My husband leaves me love letters and shows me affection all of the time.
I was then I got over it.
very happy here too!
i have felt very happy in the past.
I am!
everyone i know makes me NOT want to get married. i'd like to read responses...
I'm going to die alone.
i was very happy once i got my divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment