Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why does john mccain talk about the sanctity of marriage when he cheated on his own crippled wife?

I sure would like to know?Why does john mccain talk about the sanctity of marriage when he cheated on his own crippled wife?
Dig deep if you want to. But your gonna have a hard time finding something that sticks to a bona fide hero.Why does john mccain talk about the sanctity of marriage when he cheated on his own crippled wife?
LET THOSE AMONG US WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE....


How do you know what his first wife was like?








At least he never made statements like this:





Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:


';The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam.';





From 'Dreams of my Father', ';In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school';


';I studied the Koran..';





From 'Audacity of Hope: ';Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ....';I looked to Lolo for guidance';.





From 'The Audacity Of Hope, ';I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.';





From The Audacity Of Hope, ';We are no longer just a Christian nation,'; ';We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.';


.





From Dreams of My Father, '; I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE';.





From 'Dreams of my Father', ';The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.';





From 'Dreams of My Father',


';I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites';





From Dreams Of My Father, ';never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself..';.





From Dreams Of My Father:


';That hate hadn't gone away,'; he wrote, blaming ';white people 鈥?some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.';





From Dreams Of My Father;


';There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,'; he wrote. ';It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names';





From Dreams Of My Father, ';I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to suspicions between the races.';





McCain is an American hero. He loves this country. Would you rather have him or a man who makes statements such as Obama?
Because like most politicians he is a hypocrite who think nothing of cheating and lying if it fits their purpose.
You say ';let he who is without sin cast the fist stone then you throw a stone at obama.'; Are you retarded?
Why does Obama say he isn't raciest? If he only like one color then he has no respect for this sista.
He's well and truly a hypocrite.
Love this question.





He is an old senile man who will try to ruin this country, I don't know why he wants to become President...
Find me someone in this world who doesn't cheat????? it bears nothing on his ability to govern this country!

No comments:

Post a Comment