Thursday, May 13, 2010

Should my girlfriend and I live together before marriage?

My girlfriend says she wont live with me unless we are married. But I am afraid that I wont know if she is the one unless we live together first. I mean, how are we supposed to find out if we can get along on a permanent 24/7 basis?? She is my best friend and I do love her, so I will respect whatever her wishes are.Should my girlfriend and I live together before marriage?
personally i would say yes bc how can you know how things are going to be when your married if you don't live together before.





Me and my boyfriend are moving in and it's actually funny because when would stay by each other for weeks at a time we actually got along better and we know what buttons not to push...





So yea you guys should live together before marriage it would be a better outcome.Should my girlfriend and I live together before marriage?
Well I am Hispanic and in my moms way of thinking there was no way in hell she would allow me to live with my boy friend before getting married but I did it anyway we lived together for 3 years before getting married and we are still together its been 10 yrs now. So recommendnd that you do live with each other first cuz the divorce percentage here is crazy and i think a big part of that is because you don't know what you are getting married tuntilll you live together....
I personally believe that you need to live with someone before you marry them, because its those little things that happen AROUND the clock that they dont know about you that they should before you're bound by marriage.





Talk to her, express your feelings on why you think you need to live together before getting married.
I can't imagine not living with someone before making a commitment has huge as marriage. I agree with you that it's very hard to gauge if you'll be able to get along well without spending some time together 24/7. It's almost like buying a shirt without trying it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment