Sunday, May 9, 2010

Does being a Christian HAVE to have anything to do with losing your V before marriage? Just curious?

Yes I'm talking about losing your virginity.. :P





Is when you choose or feel that you're ready to lose your v more of a personal decision when you're a Christian.





Or, just because you believe in God, are you SUPPOSED to wait until after marriage. Would it be a sin to go against that?





I'm not planning on losing it anytime soon, I'm 15, just wondering though.. ?Does being a Christian HAVE to have anything to do with losing your V before marriage? Just curious?
It doesn't seem so, since I am certain that all of those teens having babies aren't atheists.Does being a Christian HAVE to have anything to do with losing your V before marriage? Just curious?
People will do whatever they want to do or what they feel is right.


I am an Atheist, however, I still have my virginity and don't plan on losing it anytime soon.
Because of your Integrity for starters and the FACT you take The Lord God WITH you on your 'whore journeys', Period!!
Depends which christians you ask

No comments:

Post a Comment