Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is it common to have an almost sexless marriage?

A friend of mind told me that after her second child was born she and her husband only have sex once a month if that. I am afraid of this happening to us. Is this common?Is it common to have an almost sexless marriage?
Yeah, I think it's more common then most people will admit - and here's the shocker - it works. So long as both people are happy, it works perfectly fine. Sex is completely overrated.Is it common to have an almost sexless marriage?
';Anjela: So long as both people are happy, it works perfectly fine. Sex is completely overrated.'; - Overrated? Speak for yourself. :D

Report Abuse



Common? I don't think so.





Sex aspect of marriage may be greatly reduce when the couple have kids but I think it should not be totally or be greatly neglected. Sex is the holy, personal and physical affirmation of the union that binds the marriage thus it is of primary importance. Some couple may have lost the sizzle already but I think it should not be an issue to put aside.





There are some herbs or even fruits to remedy this scenario. This link will detail it:





Natural Herbal Aphrodisiacs To Put The Sizzle Back In The Bedroom


http://womans-health.net/natural_herbal_鈥?/a>
Not only is it possible but it is rather common. There are many reasons for this:





1. Marital problems


2. Sexual problems


3. Age


4. Health problems


5. Other problems.





In your case, it sounds like ';other';. You sound like ';life'; is getting in your way. This too is common among your families. It is just so hard to get everything done at work, at home, with the kids, and have any time or energy left for sex. But you really need to schedule some time for just the two of you.





When I was married to my second wife, we had another couple in the same situation. We had an arrangement that one night a week we would take care of their children and another night they would take care of my wife's daughter. That gave both us and our friends at least one night alone. Oh, her daughter was a baby at the time but took a bottle well.
Yes it's common but not healthy for your marriage. Mostly what happens is the women let's herself go and doesn't put much interest into looking good. So the husband looses interest and doesn't feel attracted to her. Although having 2 children is hard work find a way to keep your shape and even though you don't go out fix yourself up a little and try to look sexy so you can turn your men on.
It is probably common. As people get used to one another they start taking each other for granted. I know in my case my wife was always playing like she was tired, sick, on her period, gotta do her hair. Basically she didn't want to have sex with me. That God forsaken slut. Maybe one day I will find a wife who will want to have sex with me. Spice things up. Stay intimate, do little things for one another. Have time with out those children. And stay in shape.
Common yes, but not normal. With no sex you are not connecting on an intimate level and setting yourself up disaster. I have 4 kids of my own and the best advice I can give you is if you are too tired for sex at least be intimate. Hold, kiss, carress each other. Cuddle as much as possible. Go on dates when time allows. A good babysitter is a necessity when you want to make your marriage happier.


Good luck!
It is all too common for a lot of married people. But that doesn't mean you have to accept it for your marriage. I mean it's normal to have periods where you go without for a bit, but I'd do something about that before it becomes a habit and just a fact of life for your marriage.
Yeah very common. I'm married for 4 yrs with a 2 yr old. I used to stress about it but not anymore. Wifey always acts like she's too tired and i long for the days of old when we were up against the wall going at it..Now it's like, we did it last week you we're not due again until 3 more weeks...:( I'm 36 please......... Anyway... I've got a solution for that...it's called a girlfriend..sorry but I tried..Women don't take your men for granted......
I would venture a guess that it is more common than we think. But there's no real way to know. My husband and I have sex maybe 4-5 times a year, if that - we're just not sexual people. It's not causing us any problem, our relationship is good.
if you want it like that and he also does, but i love sex and i would have to get it somewhere else. i know beautiful couples who do it like once a year and are ok with it..
Common....Yes.


Healthy...No.


Kids make it difficult to maintain a high level of intimacy, but it is all what you make it.
no way of knowing how common it is. most folks don't discuss it. however, i bet it's more common that many think it is.
Different strokes, no pun intended. Each couple has their own schedule. Problems only result when they are out of sync and one wants sex a lot more frequently than the other and neither will compromise.
It happens, but its not a good situations, there are many reasons.


-Lack of drive (both sides)


-No time


-Body changes/image


-Vaginal loosening





It can be solved if they want to.
Well, let's just say it happens ';by appointment only';.
For a while, but when the kids get a little older and you hit 40, hold on for a wild ride!
Only in marriages where one is selfish. This is how many end in divorce cause of an affair!
Hell no!

No comments:

Post a Comment