Sunday, May 9, 2010

How can i find a wealthy guy for marriage?

This economy sucks and I lost my job about a month ago. I want to find a well off guy to take care of me during this tough time. bills and mortgage must be paid don't u agree? Is las vegas a good place for this type of thing?How can i find a wealthy guy for marriage?
Get fake boobs and a spray-on tan and move to Northern California.How can i find a wealthy guy for marriage?
Why don't you freakin move your **** and try to get a job?! Gush you are a gold digger! People like you who are looking for a rich guy just to extract money from them are heartless. I know heaps of guys but i don't think they are dumb to be with a girl like you.
Every girl I know with this premeditated thought ends up not happy


It is the wrong foundation of thinking,


Start by asking god to direct you to the right person
you will have better luck finding a lonely old guy in some church some where than vagas. tmm
no. people there are trying to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment