Sunday, May 9, 2010

What are the Top 3 goals of your marriage?

In 20 years from now, if you look back and rate it, did you succeed?





What is important? Pleasure, fun, survival, sharing skills, sharing the remote, raising kids, going to fundraiser dinner parties with someone that sleeps in the same bed as you...? What is the point of your marriage, what would you most like to get out of it?What are the Top 3 goals of your marriage?
Having fun and being happy, this is what I would like to accomplishWhat are the Top 3 goals of your marriage?
Well, I wanted to share my life with someone instead of sitting at home alone. I also wanted to have children. So, those goals are met. Now, would like to keep the marriage going with a little more fun and excitement which is hard to do once you have children. But, kids grow up fast, so I really shouldn't complain about that one. There will be time later for us to get back out and connect like we did before kids.
I have been married almost 22 yrs and when i first got married i had 3 goals.





To always keep our sex life fun and interesting.





To have kids





To always communicate when a problem arises and make sure it gets resolved before it becomes a bigger problem.





And i have succeed in keeping those goals.
1. Landing *Mr. TRIXIE* (not the fake one) as mine. check.


2. Having had a fantastic voyage with *Mr. TRIXIE* (not the fake one). check.


3. Talking *Mr. TRIXIE* (not the fake one) into letting me fly to WI.. the fake one would have bought me a ticket by now..
I'm not married yet..and I don't want children. I guess I would consider our marriage successful if we were able to stay faithful (happily), travel and buy a house.
What a GREAT question. For me the point of my marriage is pleasure.


I'm still thinking of two other goals.
I'm not thinking about 20 years down the road I'm just having fun until I get FED UP
Beer , food and sex.
keep the other person happy
Raise good kids.....continue to be in love.....have lots of fun when the kids are gone!!!
stay faithful and in love, have kids and be successful

No comments:

Post a Comment