Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Did any of you save yourself for marriage only to be very disappointed when it finally happened?

Did you think afterwards - Damn that wasn't worth the wait! I mean after such a long build up and all?





Or was it the opposite, and it blew your mind?





Also was it for religious reasons that you waited? Did any of you save yourself for marriage only to be very disappointed when it finally happened?
I waited to have sex until I was married because I feel like sex is the physical expression of the most intimate connection you make with someone. For women - especially (and I'm not being sexist, there's science to back it up) the hormones released during sex bond them to whomever they're with. I figured - if I was going to have sex with random people and make that serious chemical connection with everyone I dated...well then I was asking for heartache and confusion and drama in general.





And while my husband and I needed some practice when we first started out - we definitely got it and do the deed to fireworks quite regularly. :)Did any of you save yourself for marriage only to be very disappointed when it finally happened?
I did not wait, but now that I am older I do appreciate sex much more....especially when your with someone you love. It makes it soooooo much better.





I don't wish I would have waited until marriage, but i do wish I would have waited until I found my first love...which wasn't until I was in my early 20s.
I waited until after my 15th birthday and though the same thing. It wasn't until I get into my 20's I discovered how mind blowingly awesome it could be. Then she broke my heart. I haven't been the same since.
  • revlon hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment