Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the right age to consider marriage?

What would be the right age for you?What is the right age to consider marriage?
There is no right age, really. Just wait until you have found the right one, and you're sure.What is the right age to consider marriage?
When you feel you are ready, and not just that it's the age of your relationship. I personally got married at 18 which was right for me, but for some people like my sister 35 is the right age.
It would depend on how mature you are... It could be 18 for some... 50 for others...





Men are fortunate, in that we don't have time working against us; Women should have children by the age of 35 if they want to have children (health reasons). So for security reasons, would prefer to be married at that time or earlier...
That depends on the maturity level, not necessarily the age. I think someone married at 19, if they're emotionally ready, can have a great marriage.





I was married at 23, which people said was far too young. I was ready, and I am still married 4 years later, and I will be for many more years to come. But I have friends who are now 27 who aren't yet ready for marriage.





My mom also married at 23, and just celebrated her 23rd anniversary two days ago. Most of my aunts were married at 17, and were already pregnant with their first child (which may be the reason they married in the first place), and are still married today.





I know someone who has been married and divorced three times. He insists on cheating on his wife, marrying the mistress, and continuing to cheat. Clearly, he's not ready for marriage, and he's in his 50s.





It's impossible to set an age. As I said, 23 was right for me, but that doesn't mean it's right for everyone.
I'm not planning on it, I may review this plan in my 30s if I meet someone who feels differently about it.
Definitely late 20s, minimum. I married at 19, married again at 27. I was much more ready for it the 2nd time around. For guys, I agree also late 20s. They aren't ready to settle down before that, for the most part.
It varies, it's a personal decision. Some people marry very young, some never get married. If they're happy with it, that's fine. For me... when I find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Still waiting.
There is no right age, only the right mind frame and maturity. There are many couples who married in their early teens, early twenties, late twenties...and so forth that have had lasting, long marriages. It really just has more to do with how willing you are to work at making a marriage work.
In my own personal opinion, I would say 25 - 30 years of age. By this time you'll have experienced most of life, learned from a lot of mistakes made, and pretty much ready to settle down.
in my country, many girls get married at the age of 17-19!!.. in my opinion i think u should consider marriage when ur ready to b committed to 1 person for the rest of your life.. Age?? maybe 21-24..





But dunt marry a guy whose less than 24 years old.. coz beleive me theres a great chance it wont work out.. guys dun mature until theyre bout 24.. and also.. dun marry him if he still in university.. coz u never know wut cud happen!! wait till he graduates and gets a job.. and when he is financially stable and has his own place.. =) xoxo
Never





Remember the creed of feminists - A woman Needs a Man like a Fish Needs a Bicycle. Just in case you don't know - a fish has absolutely no need for a bicycle whatsoever.





Remember feminist research which categorically shows that the unhappiest people in society are married women.





Why on Earth would you want to marry (assuming it is a man you want to marry).





You don't need a man for babies. You can select sperm and purchase it over the net and use the turkey baster. Then you won't have to put up with all those disgusting things about men and their constant pressure on you to have sex when you don't particularly like penetrative sex.





Feminist research shows that not only does a child not need a father but it is better off without one.





Please explain what you think you could possibly gain from being married. If there is nothing to gain and it is all sacrifice then why do it?
I married the first man at age 19 became a mom at 24 single at 28 dated and had my flings for a few years what I should have did when I was 19 then the second marriage came 33 and its been pretty good only thing I wish is I would have waited
It's all well and good to map out the age when you want to get married, but how does that realistically work?


When you meet the right person, that's it. You're done. What alternative do you have? Are you going to look your soulmate in the eye and say, I'm sorry but my life plan does not involve committment at this point, so could you disappear for 10 years or so? LOL, easier said than done.





I'm not trying to insult anyone, but you can't stop it from happening and love doesn't give a darn about your timetables. I met my husband in the army when he was 18 and I was 19. Neither of us wanted to meet the perfect person that young, but sometimes that's just how it happens. We'll be married 8 years this June and I don't regret a second of it.
people are getting married older because we have a less mature out look on life, people are playing and partying and acting young for longer. your 30 is the new 20 etc. so people are not ready to settle down as early as they used too. this is a shift in society and the way we interact with each other and the world. for all that we grow up faster we also mature slower.





i would like to be married at 23/24/25 etc as i am more mature than others my age. but i wouldnt want kids until i am at least 25/26/27 but no later than that because of the health implications.





we are living longer and longer it only makes sense that the stages of life streatch to fit this.
well i do not plan on getting married. but for others there is no right age to get married. but i would say at least be 23 for levels of maturity...hope that helps
Thirty-five sounds about right, or whenever I get tired of living a fun life.





Edit: I suppose, but women live longer and biologically mature faster, so that's only fair. And I don't want kids, marriage is bad enough.
There is no right age per se. It all depends on where you are in your life. For me, ideally, with the way things are going for me I would say between the ages of 28-30, and thats if everything goes according to plan. I also like to travel A LOT so that slows it down a bit too. Although I would like to have kids while Im still young because I would love to see them grow up and get married and have kids, and their kids have kids.
I think when it comes to marriage, forget your age all together. You should get married whenever it feels right, whether that means getting married at 20 or 60. However I don't think anyone should marry before they are at least 21.
for me about 30 or 35. i dont wanna live my whole life commited, but then again it might happen and i have first my career then when i start working as what i wanna be i wanna start getting serious and taking the next step in life which is marriage and starting a family
after college is over, and my masters is over, with a little time to spare. around 25-26, somewhere around there. i am really not sure. but somewhere along that alley. when i have enough money saved, a good job, and school is finished. when i'm done finding myself.
I personally don't understand why anyone would get married before the age of 30; however, my mom and dad got married at 25 and 26, respectively, and they've been together for 21 years. So it really depends on the couple.
30 is the magic number...In your 20's, you are establishing yourself (getting a college degree or learning a trade, etc.), at the same time that you are learning about the world, life and most importantly, about YOURSELF! :) That would be the time to travel, explore and do all the things that you may be limited once you have a family due to economic factors. 30 still gives you time to prep for a baby or more than one if you prefer. Some people may opt to not have kids, but either way, don't get married before you are 30 because so much changes (goals, etc.) by the time you reach that age. Right now I look back at my journals from when I was 20 and I think, ';wow, if I only knew then what I know now, I would have never even considered that guy as a potential marriage partner!'; Thank God I waited! LOL!
27, when u've completed ur studies and financially stable...

No comments:

Post a Comment