Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many of you are waiting till marriage?

How many of you are reamining abstinent till marriage, euther fir religiou reason or for romantic reasons?


I think its a really good idea! It would be one of the best gifts you could ever give your partner as a wedding giftHow many of you are waiting till marriage?
that is so true. I waited till my wedding day to give it up.... it is TOTALLY worth it. 1st of all you get your partners full respect and at the end it feels soo good with your concience to have waited!How many of you are waiting till marriage?
i'm 17 and still a virgin and i would prefer to wait for marriage. all of my friends or alot of my friends have already lost theirs. I dont really have a reason for doing it. its not religious but i was born and raised in mexico till i was 7 and even after moving to the usa my life wasnt like a typical american kid. my mom is very strict and i was just raised to think that losing your virginity HAS to be after marriage to your husband.





In mexico if you get pregnant before your married your looked on badly in society or you looked as if your ';easy'; though it may not be true. and if you do get pregnant you HAVE to marry the man weather you like it or not. usually parents have a big influence on this decision. i guess you can say i grew up on this and though i think its a little harsh i would just rather wait till marriage.






And I think it's one of the most disturbing gifts anyone could ever receive. The ideal of it makes sex into something that is at the same time far better and far worse than it could ever be in reality. It's a disappointment waiting to happen.
Life's too short - and anyway, how would you know you're compatible in bed with him if you've never tried it? I don't think I'd like to go to bed with a virgin - might be a bit ... tame.

No comments:

Post a Comment