Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I expect her to propose marriage to me? Will she have to go down on one knee like a bloke?

I am a little lost but I know that she's going to. What should I look out for? Do I hold out my hand for her to put a ring on my finger or what? The last one that ask me was sitting on top of me in bed so I suppose that does'nt count, Anyway I said no to her.How can I expect her to propose marriage to me? Will she have to go down on one knee like a bloke?
hiya, she could stand on her head naked,or maybe swing from the chandelier.what ever way she will ask you,i think you will say no anyway.have fun dreaming.XXHow can I expect her to propose marriage to me? Will she have to go down on one knee like a bloke?
Damn you're stupid! Grow up and be a man!

Report Abuse



When I was going to propose to my fiance I wouldn't have gone on my knee (but I was 8 months pregnant) but I had bought him a diamond ring and was going to ask him and put the ring on his finger. Anyway the bastard beat me to it and asked me at his birthday party the day before I was going to ask him hehehe
It's obvious you are not ready for marriage at this time in your life since you are waiting for her to ask you, I would suggest cutting your ties with this young lady and let her find love somewhere else. If you do love her then what's stopping you from popping the question...
It comes to mind that you are not marriage material - well, only in YOUR mind anyway.
If you were a real man you'd buy a ring and ask her yourself!
Have her bones checked out first. Once down on a knee she mighten be able to get up again.
We do not know more than you, it depends upon the situation. I guess you have to play by ear. Good luck!
They all count. Be a man if you love her ask HER

No comments:

Post a Comment