Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is anyone a lesbian in a heterosexual marriage?

I am married have been for almost 4 years. We have a beautiful daughter together, but my therapist and I have come up with the conclusion that I am a lesbian in a heterosexual marriage. It is not easy to deal with. I do not wan tot give up the marriage so easy, DOes anyone know how I feel, and how did you deal with it?Is anyone a lesbian in a heterosexual marriage?
You don't need a sexual relationship to have a good marriage. You obviously need to talk to your husband, and it's going to upset him..a lot, but there's not much you can do about that. If you really love each other (and that's still entirely possible, of course), then you can work something out.Is anyone a lesbian in a heterosexual marriage?
I was in a 15 year marriage with a wonderful man, we share a beautiful daughter who just recently started college and is doing terrific. I went in as a lesbian and I divorced as a lesbian. He has since remarried and I am in a very comfortable relationship with a wonderful woman. My husband knew of my sexual orientation before the marriage, and we agreed that I would not bring that piece into the marriage, and I refrained, that is until he cheated. I then went to him and told him their had been a void in my life for X amount of years and I intended to fill it. My terms were that I agreed to be discreet in my execution and not disrespect my home. My daughter was told at an age that I felt her maturation was such that she could handle it. Thankfully, my ex, my daughter and myself share a awesome relationship and have always communicated well, so I was fortunate. He is still a great man and a super Dad. I respect his marriage and he respects my relationship, my daughter respects and accepts the both and we encourage her happiness and success. I know I am fortunate and blessed but my advice would be, be true to yourself as long as you don't sign on for anyone unfair demise in the process.
I wouldn't be so fast to side with the conclusion of the dr


Think for yourself, outside the box.


Don't cloud your heart and mind with the what ifs and wants. Don't focus on the past. The future will be here when it gets here, deal with it then.


What you need to do is come to a place where you can live in the moment. Enjoy your daughter and enjoy your husband. FIRE the pyscho doco!


Like there aren't enough forces out there betting against a healthy family?!


Look, I have had a best friend when we were in high school we experimented and she fell in love with me. I had to break it off cause I was just too confused, raised to think that was sinful. But I miss that closeness and intimacy that a man does not seem capable of. So you have to be that to your husband. Teach him by showing him that closeness and intimacy you're missing. He will reciprocate. Little by little. Slow is fast, you know? The time flies so quickly. I have implemented and am so glad I gave my bf and I a fighting chance. Life is better than ever!
i kinda, sorta do i guess. i was engaged to a guy for almost 10 years, but never went through with the marriage part. we didn't have any children either, thank gawd. i just knew better than to marry him. if you're unhappy %26amp; feel like u should pursue a relationship with a female, then go for it. u only have this one life. make the best of it.
Dear Love,


You need to do what's best for your daughter. If you are in a marriage where you are not happy, then you are no good to your daughter unless you are true to yourself.
To think, your husband might love you as a good husband loves his wife, and you feel nothing for him in that manner. Wow, ain't that a cold relationship. If your husband don't know, then you should tell him; you should of never got into a relationship with him. When you have a husband you should be with him because you love him, as a wife loves a husband; not as a friend. To me, that is fucked up that you're heartless enough to do that to a person. What if to your husband loves feels strongly about you in the manner that a man loves a woman? He'll spend years with you spilling his love on you, while you just see him as a friend; that's cold as ice, not to mention inconsiderate.





You're not a good person, marriage must be just a word to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment