Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think about sex before marriage?

I want to know what majority of the people think about teenage sex. sex between teenagers ages 15 - 19 maybe. If it is ok, i would also like to know your age.Thanks!What do you think about sex before marriage?
I think it's fine. I also think if she's not giving sex before marriage, he's getting it somewhere else...What do you think about sex before marriage?
It does,nt worry me ,i have never given it much thought.Marriage is only important to the people who feel the need to give a total,honest,lifelong commitment and keep it. Sex before marriage is just a matter of primieval lust with teenage lads on the constant prowl for trophies and experience.Girls mature much earlier having totally different outlooks and desires,they are generally looking for the right mate,and usually make the mistake of giving themselves totally to the first candidate.Everyone has the ability to ruin or enrich their own life,sex before marriage is, now,just another event in life.
Each to their own: people should be able to do what they want, preferably without hurting anybody along the way.


Often the no sex before marriage thing is sexist, because it's like girls need to stay pure for their husbands on the wedding night, but boys can do whatever they want - which I do NOT agree with.


Also, unless you're religious, what's the point of marriage anyway?


I'm 16.
I have no issue with sex before marriage.





For teenagers, however, they should respect the age of consent law in the country they live in.





(Whether you agree with it or not, it's there for a reason)





An judging by the number of ';is it safe'; questions that get asked around here, so countries need much better sex education lessons for teenagers
When I was younger, I'm 26, I thought sex between teens was hot and fun but now that I have a teenage niece I think sex between teens is very bad. Teens should really really wait until they're older like 18 and 19 before having sex and only with someone they really trust and care about. 13 up to 17 is too young to me. And running around screwing everything you see is really stupid, dangerous, and immature. But kids will do what they want so as long as parents enlighten their kids on practicing safe sex only it's alright with me.
I'm 15, and I believe that pre-marital sex is ok, as long as you abide by these three conditions:





1) You're emotionally/physically ready


2) It is planned


3) It is protected


4) You trust ur significant other





Also, ask yourself what's your reason for having sex with this person?


Are they the right ones? How will you feel afterward? How will this change the relatioship?





Personally, I would never have sex until i turn 18 and officially become an adult. I would also discuss it with my mum and make sure i feel comfortable with it.
I'm 17 -18 on Friday-. I lost my virginity in a verrrry stupid way when I was 14. I think it's alright if you have dated multiple people and know the difference between peoples intentions and the difference between really caring for someone or just 'liking' them.





A lot of people are mentally too young to take on responsibilities that may come with that action. I just think if the person is truly mature enough to take on that responsibility, then yeah, I think it's fine.



If it is something both of them have planned, and they are emotionally ready, planning would include protection not only from pregnancy but also STDs. I really do not know where or if a line needs to be drawnas far as age is concerned. I'm over 30 and still looking for all the answers



I think you should wait until you get married, I even have a purity ring.


It's more attractive for me if a guy still had his virginity after being around other influences.


It's cute to save it for a loved one, because you can never get it back.


People who sleep around often aren't in love, they're called whores.


And it's gross. Especially 15 year olds.
I think wait until you are at least 17 or 18. You need to be mature enough to handle it. I think sex before marriage isn't a bad thing, I just don't agree with people having meaningless sex. You need to be serious with the person, and I am against one night stands etc. I'm 17.
I am against sex before marriage. It's a religious thing. I personally will wait until I am married (if prop 8 passes, I might have to move to Massachusetts). But everyone has their own opinion on it, and who am I to judge them?
I agree with the answerer above me. I am against sex before marriage as well. If the girl gets pregnant, the father is responsible for the child till s/he turns 18 whether the couple is still together or not.
i think it's okay if you love the person. i'm in love with my gf and we have a sexual relationship, and are getting married when we're older.


i'm 16.
Young girls should save their virginity for their husbands as a gift on their wedding night.


As for adults, such as middle-aged divorcees, I suppose the rules are a bit different.
sex after marriage is responssible and moral, however sex should be between adults ONLY married or not, I define an adult as someone who pays there own bills and has there own place.
I think it is their choice on whether or not they wait until they are married, but as far as age... I think the best choice would be waiting till at-least age 17-18.
If the two of them consent its fine. Although they may regret it later.






It's fine. Whore yourself around if you want even (as long as it's safe).





Sex is fun. I'm 17.
Thats fine if the Vicar doesnt mind.
I'm gay so I don't have much choice do I? It's great.
UH HUH ITS AWSOME MAN
it happens. :: shrugs :: you only live once right? i'm 17.
its there choice i wouldnt do it personaly
well





though tis fun But i don't accept it :)








i'm 22
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment