Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do u think about Connecticut becoming the 3rd state to allow same sex marriage?

i was shocked when i heard the news. not sure why, but it surprised meWhat do u think about Connecticut becoming the 3rd state to allow same sex marriage?
I think same sex marriage is a very good thing. Other states should allow it too. What kind of country would we be if we wouldn't have people who are different have the same rights as us. I hope in the future that all the states would do this!








Good Luck finding info!





=)What do u think about Connecticut becoming the 3rd state to allow same sex marriage?
I think that's a good thing.


Love is love regardless of race, interacial relationships, gender, sex changes, everything like that.


I mean they don't stop a bald guy from marrying a girl with dreadlocks and that's how small gay marriage is so I don't see why they make a big deal out of it.


I support lesbians and gays, I used to be bi-sexual, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.


Christians seem to have a big fit over it but that's exactly why I don't like religions.
I think it's great. What happened to freedom? And besides that, who am I to tell you that you can't marry some one that you love? Here's what I usually tell people who are against gay marriage: Imagine we lived in a world where you could ONLY marry the same sex. You met this guy/girl who you REALLY liked. He/She was nice, cute, intelligent, caring, the perfect guy/girl. One day, you told him/her that you thought you were in love with him/her and he/she said the same thing to you, but you can't marry him/her because the other people in your country say that you cant, that it's ';sick';, that it's wrong. Is that really fair? I think not.
I love these people who think that Christians invented marriage. The Code of Hammurabi mentions marriage and divorce laws, so why do so many people insist that marriage is only 2000 yrs old? It's obviously several millenia older than that. Religion should not dictate marriage when marriage is older than religion.
I used to live in CT, and I'm not at all surprised. It's been crazy liberal there for a long time, although most people are surprised to hear that. The Connecticut Yankee is a mere remnant now.
I was happy! Its about time and all states should do it. Its ridiculous that gay people even have to ask to be allowed to marry each other. I don't see how other people getting married affects other people!
It's a good thing.


If people are in love, I believe they have the right to get married to whoever they want


I dont see a problem


It makes me happy
It should be a free world.. people should be able to make their own choices

No comments:

Post a Comment