Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long it takes to receive the marriage visa after getting married with a american citizen ?

we are getting marry soon and he wants to take me to the states after our wedding. i know it's not that easy, that it takes time. we are getting marry in the DR.... and hes american. I dont know how long it takes for me to be with him. my boyfriend told me it takes 6 months for me to get the marriage visa to go the states. what else it will happen?How long it takes to receive the marriage visa after getting married with a american citizen ?
when you two get marriage go to embassy and that gonna last about two months, after that they gonna give you visa to entry to USA and you will receive green card on two yearsHow long it takes to receive the marriage visa after getting married with a american citizen ?
Do you have sister that would like to get married?
It is faster to get a fiancee visa and get married in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment