Thursday, January 21, 2010

When communication is not working in a Marriage?

My husband has no responsibilities while I have all the responsibilities. He is 3 years younger and I do know age doesn't matter. I know 18 year olds with more responsibilities. My question is I have a son, I don't want another son.....How can I get this point across without no communication? Is DIVORCE my only option, since communication is the key to any relationship?When communication is not working in a Marriage?
Problem sounds like you married a boy not a man - throw him back and let him grow up. Go find a man....





Just a thought... 18 is very young to take on the commitment and responsibility of marriage it's a chancy - some people take to it that young others don't. Much of it has to do with their family life....how they were raised. Many parents don't teach their children responsibilty.When communication is not working in a Marriage?
For as long as u can handle your son on your own, go for the divorce thingy, why should you stick to your marriage if you're unhappy with it. But before you do that, you have to compromise first. Personally, you have to approach it like an algebra equation. If one side of the equation is changed, the other side must change as well. Think million times.
hmmm, well you need to start fresh, first try counseling, If that fails to work then you need to leave and begin a fresh life with someone that you love.





Don't let karma or faith choose your destiny, you need to choose your life path and get through these times with your common sense and knowledge.





Good Luck





Jordan
If you go for younger men for the sex, then you must accept the consequences.
get ur tubes crossed (no communication needed) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment