Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why is there so much negativity towards marriage?

Whenever i venture into the Marriage section it seems everyone is so grumpy!


Ok so the Divorce section is linked to it, but how come there is never anything positive about marriage?








Is no one happy being married these days?


Why is there so much negativity towards marriage?
I've noticed this too. I think people just don't put as much effort into the marriage as they should. And they are always blaming the other person. Marriage counselors definitely have job security! Maybe I'm biased because I haven't been married yet but I can't wait to get married. I'm engaged and can't imagine life without my fiance. Why is there so much negativity towards marriage?
We are so happy being married to each other, there are no words to express it. Sure, we have our ups and downs, but we have that thing called the line of communication, respect and friendship that keeps us able to talk. We work each issue out to where it is no longer an issue and then it is forgotten forever. Never to be brought up ever again. It is gone. Only new issues are discussed.





This is not our first marriage for either one of us, but it is our last. We are two misfits that have found each other and the bond between us is so powerful, there is NOTHING that can't be worked out.
My husband and I are very happily married. We love each other very much. :)





I think there is a lot of negativity on here because the only time people really feel the need to come on an advice forum when they need advice -- i.e. when things are not going well. :)
me and my husand are happily married. together 5 and three quarter years married for 4 and a quarter.





my mum and dad together 40 years and married 34. have been together since 14 happily married.





there are loads of people happily married



because in older days wife r treated like animal..... but now it is kalyug so it was interchange.... so now husband r treated like animal so there was so much negativity towards marriage
Because its not natural for 2 humans to stay together for a lifetime in these modern times. Maybe it was a good idea when life was tougher back in the day.
I love my husband and being married to him.. we are best friends and do everything together!
Because people get married for the wrong reasons.
i'm happily married...when i'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment