Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many women successfully broken up a marriage from the inside tips?

dont do it. if he wants to be with you but is married he will leave her on his own. if he doesn't have the balls to leave her, then you can do better anyway.How many women successfully broken up a marriage from the inside tips?
If a woman breaks up a marriage from the inside (as opposed to the outside) doesn't that mean she's actually in the marriage?





Because that's easy. Just be a nagging, nitpicking b!t(h that never wants to have sex and pays all of her attention to the kids, acting like your husband is suddenly extra baggage to your life, and presto - broken-up marriage before you can say ';trial separation!';





If you mean from the outside - then a woman that sets out to break up a marriage gets the sorrya$$ reject prize she deserves.How many women successfully broken up a marriage from the inside tips?
I'm amused that your name is 'Fatty Asses' :-)


I imagine that many women have successfully broken up a marriage from the inside but I, nor anyone else can tell you the number. It would be a sad statistic though, kind of like road kill!


I cant offer you any tips about how to break up a marriage but I can offer you tips to fulfill yourself with a relationship with a man who isnt as complicated as an already married man.


Is that a good tip to give you? I think so! :-)


A man who is married already has a whole heap of issues to deal with before he can leave that marriage, many of them emotional and many financial, all responsibilites and ties that he has. He is a complicated lover to seek to say the least!


Even if he left the marriage he will have a whole heap of issues to sort out and baggage with him, it wont be like WHOOSH.. :-) hes free and untied.. its not like that.


My tip to you is to leave those complicated married men well alone and go for a guy who is single or divorced and have a happy relationship free of all that drama :-)


I hope you take my advice, less drama, more happiness :-)


Good luck x
First of all stop being a homewrecking whore. Have some pride and find your own damn man. Besides that why the hell would you want to break up his marriage? That would just leave an opening for another slut on the side for him to f-ck. If you think he wouldn't or isn't cheating on you then you're sadly mistaken. Trust me. Your pussy is not that damn special. Whores like you are a nickle a dozen.
I can't believe there are so many disrespectful, sluts like you who would want to do this. I don't care if she is a ***** treats him like **** or deserves it imagine if it was going to be done to your but, then again your name is fatty asses so i assume you have never really had a guy so you have to take someone elses I pity you
Dont bother, if you are even successful -- remember that he may do the same to you.





Let it play itself out and keep your distance, stay friends -- if its meant to be they will break up on their own -- and then you can have your chance.
would you want someone to break up your marriage? look to tell you the truth if you get this man to leave his wife to be with you, he will leave you to be with somebody else. I don't know why women get involved with married men in the first place
It's simple. You make the loser that you want feel better about being the loser he is than the wife he is with. After you get him, you then find out for yourself that he's a loser.
lol, ahh. I did it FOR my ex. His ho wasnt woman enough to break up my marriage so I told them both they could have each other, and oh wait he didnt really want her after all. too bad so sad. maybe next life time.
none especially when there are kids involved because they are being left without a parent did you ever think about that?? I mean people who do that have no soul anyways the guy will do you the same karma is a b****
I know one who did and everyone has lost any amount of respect they have ever had for her both in her personal life as well as her personal.





Women who aren't good enough to get their own man take someone else's.
I can't imagine any woman with self respect or courtesy for others would do this kinda thing. So sorry, I got nothing.
If you have to resort to that sort of thing, then he really doesn't want you for anything more than a screw.
I hope no one gives you anything you homewrecking tramp. Stop being a whore.
What goes around comes around-remember that.
I'd never bother our lives with something I heard.
Get your own man!

No comments:

Post a Comment