Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How much longer will normal marriage be legal?

How much longer will marriage between a man and a woman be allowed before we are either broken up or made to pay an ';apology to gays'; tax?How much longer will normal marriage be legal?
Your attempt at an inciteful question was a failure.How much longer will normal marriage be legal?
Yeah, the same way marriage between people of the same race was outlawed after interracial marriage was permitted for the first time.





I remember it well...my white father had to divorce my white mother and marry an African-American woman. My mother had to marry an African-American man. Our family has never recovered from that forced divorce and re-marriage.





It's inevitable: if we permit gays to marry, heterosexual marriage will have to be outlawed, too, just like marriage between people of the same race.
He's my pre-apology apology. I am sorry that people thousands of years ago only married opposite sex human beings. I also regret that same sex, sex is considered an abnormality by many zoologists, animal studies experts and Darwin. Sadly, these may or may not reflect my current views, however, I am sorry if homosexuality is laughed at by school children visiting local zoos on field trips across the globe.





I would like to apologize in advance for anyone that was or might be offended by my pre-apology apology. While I am not sorry for my apology, I am sorry for you being offended by it or not being offended by it.
My marriage is between... me, my husband, God and our church.





I don't care what other people do at their church or with their ';spouse'; or with their God, if they even have one.





Have at it. My relationship is with God and you can have your own relationship with God... or not. I don't care.





I am getting BEYOND tired of the name calling towards people who don't believe in gay marriage.





The gay marriage ';movement'; is about to have one less supporter. I have already canceled my automatic monthly donation to HRC.








EDIT----





See below. EXACTLY what I am talking about.
Assuming the term ';normal'; means ';opposite marriage';, it might be helpful if you explained exactly how heterosexual marriage would be harmed by enacting equal rights for all Americans. Perhaps the only apology necessary would be to plead ignorance.
Marriage will be legal forever. Open your mind and realize that ';normal'; is subjective, campaign to legalize gay marriage and you'll find that everything will settle down and run more smoothly.
Forever.





Who put such a ridiculous notion in your head?





Don't you pseudo-christian types call it ';opposite marriage'; now?
Why would ';normal marriage'; be made illegal? Until you explain your reasoning, there's no legitimate question here.
Anybody who would come up with that question doesn't deserve a ';normal'; marriage.
NEWS FLASH: Legalizing gay marriage wouldn't lead to straight marriage being illegalized.





What an asinine question!
You should already be paying an ';apology for being incredibly stupid'; tax.
There is no way for me to answer this question without pointing out your ignorance.
Not long. Then I can marry my goat,we are sick of living in sin..........
Be careful. They report anyone who doesn't agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment